1. Workability of graphite paper: graphite paper can be molded into different sizes, shapes and thicknesses. It can provide die-cutting planar plates with thickness ranging from 0.05 to 1.5m.
2, high temperature resistance of graphite paper: graphite paper use temperature up to 400 ℃, the minimum can be lower than to 40 ℃.
3. High thermal conductivity of graphite paper: the maximum thermal conductivity of graphite paper in the plane can reach 1500W/mK, and the thermal resistance is 40% lower than aluminum and 20% lower than copper.
4. Flexibility of graphite-paper: graphite-paper can be easily made into laminates with metal, insulating layer or double-sided adhesive, which increases the design flexibility and enables adhesives on the back.
5. Lightness of graphite paper: graphite paper is 30% lighter than aluminum of the same size and 80% lighter than copper.
6. Easy use of graphite paper: the graphite radiator can be smoothly attached to any surface and curved surface.